Our policies and procedures
- Always bring your valid health card with you when coming to see a physician or a nurse. If invalid or forgotten, a cash deposit of $25 will be taken and held for a month.
- All appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior the scheduled appointment or no show fees will apply.
- If you arrive late for your appointment, your physician will be informed. It will be up to him/her to decide if they are still being able to see you.
- It is the responsibility of the patients to remember their appointment information, no reminder calls will be made prior to appointments.
- Test Results cannot be given by our front staff team. Please note that our receptionists are not nurses. They have no medical training and cannot assist you with your health concerns. The physician who ordered your test will review your results as soon as they receive them .If there is anything that need to be followed-up, the clinic will get in contact with you. However if you have concerns, you are welcome to book an appointment with your family doctor. But no results will be given to patients by phone.
Late patient policy
Reserved appointment time in any medical office is limited and valuable.
It is extremely important that all patients honor their reserved appointments.
Failure to do so deprives our other patients from receiving needed care in a timely fashion.
Those who fail to keep scheduled appointments should not penalize the doctor and our staff. Our policy stipulates that failure to give sufficient notice to keep a scheduled appointment (24 hours notice) will result in a fee being charged, usually 43$ for a regular 15 minutes appointment and 68$ for a physical appointment.
Patients who arrive late to their scheduled appointment will not be seen and will be asked to reschedule their appointment on a different day. The no- show fees (same as above) will also apply.
If patients misplaced documents filled out or prepared by a physician (including the Quebec reimbursement form) and would like another copy, there will be a fee involved, the same fees paid for previous/original ones.
Hesitant? Do not know if an appointment is needed?
No need to see the doctor for:
- Regular blood pressure check- ask to see a nurse
- TB Test for school or work – ask to see a nurse
- Prescription refills: ask your pharmacy to fax the request to our clinic
Fax Number: 613-228-2856